ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
The application footprint squad at Swift is looking for a starting Full-Stack engineer who delivers an ambitious user experience to join the On-Premises tribe at Swift, the tribe developing on-premises server applications that connect businesses to financial networks.
Based in Belgium, you will be working as a member of a dynamic team that is responsible for end-to-end delivery - from customer engagement to operations.
As a Java Developer, you will participate in the design, development, testing (including automated integration and regression) and integration of new features, components and improvements to compliance products. Specifically the application footprint squad offer the tools for advanced operators to install, upgrade and manage the application footprint for the Alliance Messaging Hub software, including DB upgrade and recovery functions and including commands or API's to automate configuration management.
We are looking for a starting Full-Stack engineer, with university degree in Information Technology who also has...
- Experience with Java 8 programming language and frameworks (e.g. JEE, Spring).
- -n interest in SQL databases (e.g. Oracle) including data modelling and administration (install, upgrade, patch, backup/restore, monitor...). Experience in this domain is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux OS.
- Knowledge of large-scale distributed infrastructure (e.g. Spark, Kafka) is a plus.
- Knowledge of continuous delivery process and technologies (e.g. Docker, Jenkins, Ansible) is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!