Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - IT Business Analyst (Sales, Distribution, Transportation) - ref. 12
Our client is looking for a passionate, inquisitive, detail oriented and customer focused Business Analyst to join our growing team in the European shared service center based in Antwerp and Ham.
A key goal in Global IT is successful collaboration with key business leads and stakeholders to deliver on prioritized corporate initiatives. We strive to improve our processes regularly; utilizing new technologies, leading practices and experiences from our personnel.
The IT Business Analyst role will initially focus on a global ERP Deployment project working directly with key business leads to collect business requirements, prepare functional specifications, prototype defined functionality and assist in the overall organizational change associated with a global deployment. The underlying ERP platform is JD Edwards.
You will work closely with the ERP project leadership team, Business Process Owners, Business Analysts from other functions, and IT Management to ensure the project progresses along agreed timelines and meets the key business requirements and success criteria.
- Participate in the testing and acceptance of a new global ERP solution including documentation of user requirements, provide input into solution development, writing of test scripts and participation in test script execution, provide user training
- Participate on deployment of the global ERP solution
- Participate on future enhancement projects from conception to implementation including interacting with internal architects, and/or 3rd party Systems Integrators.
- Perform day-to-day troubleshooting and support of in house built and procured systems
- Develop/update materials for training end/key users; i.e. appropriate system process documentation, procedures and/or work instructions
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Some travel within Europe locations and some limited to North America will be required
- 3-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex technology projects preferably in the Manufacturing industry.
- Deep comprehension and experienced with Sales Order Entry, Customer Service, Order Fulfilment, Advanced Pricing, Rebates and Customer Master Data Management processes.
- Comprehension of Transportation Management and Logistics is an asset.
- Experienced with large ERP applications, preferably Oracle JD Edwards.
- Experienced with software development lifecycle methodology run projects from Requirement Gathering, Design, Testing, Documentation Training through Implementation and Post Live Support.
- Proven background with guiding business users on solutions leveraging industry best practices.
- Bachelor or University degree
- PMI-Pba certification is an asset
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely to different levels of the organization, written and verbal
- Collaboration facilitation skills e.g.: activity identification, process mapping, ideation, retrospective
- Business process flows and modelling
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities; changing course and direction as needed
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch is required. Knowledge of French or the ability to develop French.