For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate Support Engineers. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that's why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
- You are responsible for providing on-site desktop support of technical infrastructure, for mainly end users.
- You are available to advise and assist users in solving problems related to software, Hardware, networks and peripherals using available technology.
- You are expected to analyze system's needs and troubleshoot potential problems.
- You are able to provide user support, new hire system set ups and desktop/laptop software evaluations.
- Maintain responsibility for deployment of updates/roll-outs.
- You are expected to provide a quick response and maximum uptime of users.
- You could be asked to develop project installation and escalation plans.
- You are responsible to train new users according to technical, release and security standards.
- Additional tasks may be: executing projects (for example life cycle management), maintaining stock and managing the database for Belgium.
- The main goal is to provide general IT-related information/solutions to users.
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in providing technical support.
- You have a good oral and written communication skillset.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook.
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications.
- Very good technical knowledge of Hardware.
- Very good knowledge of VPN solutions and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of Network Essentials.
- Good knowledge of Windows administration and Active Directory.
- Additional knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
- Understand use of remote access tools such as Dameware, RDP and Web based remote tools.
- Knowledge of the most used Anti-virus, Malware and Spyware software or removal tools.
- Provide support for the most used programs such as Adobe, Winzip, etc.
- Deploy and support of Mobile devices.
- ITIL minded.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Language requirements: fluent in Dutch (oral and written), English and French.
- Total compensation package including a company car, insurances, retirement programs and more.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start with a contract of indefinite duration.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions via the button below.