FIS has built a specific case management system for dispute management called FIS Chargeback (“CBK”). CBK is designed for processing of disputed transactions in the credit/debit MasterCard/Visa/etc. card business (so called “chargeback” processing). It can also be used for other type of payment disputes. The CBK solution can be described as a back-office and database application
- End responsibility for making sure the solution works in the customer environment as described in contractual documents;
- Develops/maintains process documentation for each assigned task.
- Defining and managing the project, scope and budget (Statement of Work), coordinate and follow up;
- Managing a multidisciplinary team and work closely with the Client;
- Managing change from cost to delivery and keeping stake holders informed;
- Identification of risks and issues and the communication to all interested parties and management of mitigation and resolution;
- Working to assign priorities and release the software on schedule and within budget;
- Responsible for achieving the gross margin as agreed during the bid review;
- Detailed reporting on project performance (services delivery, estimate to complete, resource management, on KPI and checks CRM accuracies).
- Reviews implementation profiles for accuracy, orders requested reports and sends out starter kits.
- Maintains, updates analysis and gathers sales data
- Assists in special projects.
- Analyses and translates sales performances
- Interfaces with internal customer service for all enquiries.
- Consolidates data and reports on deliveries
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Project Delivery roles
- Bachelor or higher in Economic or communication
- Minimum of 4 years working on a matrix organization.
- Proven people skills
- Proven experience in working with project and development teams
- Proven track record in project delivery within budget/time
- Proven experience with project budgeting and reporting
- Experience with application delivery in an international context
- Good knowledge of Office tools including Excel (pivot tables, reports, statistics) and MS Dynamics or similar CRM tools (Salesforce).
- Able to work in a complex Sales environment.
- Able to work in a multinational company.
- Proven experience in Card and Payments is a plus
- Fluent in English and any other European language is considered a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international firm
- Joining a team of talented experts in banking, Cards and payment solutions
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits