Position Responsibilities / Requirements
FIS has built a specific case management system for dispute management called FIS Chargeback (“CBK”). CBK is designed for processing of disputed transactions in the credit/debit MasterCard/Visa/etc. card business (so called “chargeback” processing). It can also be used for other type of payment disputes. The CBK solution can be described as a back-office and database application combining:
- Case management functions (history, workflows, automation, business rules)
- Clearing and Operational Rules (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, etc...) to process the litigations between the card Issuers and the transaction Acquirers.
- Financial Processing (accounting events)
CBK software is to be considered as a “niche software product” marketed worldwide, with customers in 15+ countries. FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions.
- As a member of CBK Chargeback Business Analysis team, you will help capturing requirements from the various players: Sales feedback, Customer User Groups, Market trends, Mandatory Networks compliance, Regulatory agencies, ...
- You address them with appropriate, well designed product features descriptions. You analyze impacts of changes and migration needs.
- You document this design to produce high quality functional specifications for the product development team.
- You describe the acceptance criteria for the resulting implementation.
- You disseminate your knowledge of the product in internal functional discussions.
- Master of Commercial Sciences / Master of Information Technology or equivalent by experience
- Strong analytical qualities, well organized and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Attractive working conditions
- A young, enthusiastic and dynamic atmosphere
- International experience in a high-tech, innovative and challenging environment
- A full-time position with competitive compensation package