Freelance Functional Analyst
Blake & Partners is currently looking for a Freelance Functional Analyst for one of our partners operational in the insurance sector in Brussels. This SME Company will offer you a familial, informal and flexible environment witch is Not that common in Brussels !
Details of the mission
- Location: Brussels Center - Easy accessible
- Start: ASAP
- Length: 6 months + Extension
- Flexibility, home working and familial atmosphere
Freelance Functional Analyst - Function
- Translate the needs expressed by the business into a functional solution to guide the technical team
- You document functional specifications using standard methods (UML) and tools.
- You interact with business analysts and technical staff to build the best possible solution.
- Contribute to the estimation of effort, cost, time and resources required for the success of each development project
- You are part of a multi-functional team in which you work closely with the IT Director, Developers, Architects and the Board.
- Several Agile teams of 3 - 5 people
Freelance Functional Analyst - Profile and Techs
- You have more than 4 years of experience in Functional Analysis
- You speak English and French or Dutch
- Experience in Agile / Scrum teams
- Experience in the insurance sector
- Good Experience with UML
- Experience with application development : Java, SOA, Web, Rest, SQL, DB2
- Entreprise Architecture
- Java EE,
- Object oriented programming
- Web Services Rest, API, Java
- Some other components in .NET and Cobol
- SQL, DB2, GIT
- Windows, Linux