Blake & Partners is currently looking for a Freelance Functional Analyst for one of our partners operational in the insurance sector. We are working together on their portfolio of projects/applications two applications are in development, one Web-application starts now from-scratch (end-June) and another application will start within a month and a half.
- Translate the needs expressed by the business into a functional solution to guide the technical team
- You document functional specifications using standard methods (UML) and tools.
- You interact with business analysts and technical staff to build the best possible solution.
- You are part of a multi-functional team in which you work closely with developers and QA Engineers.
- If necessary, you participate personally in the testing activities.
- Several Agile teams of 4 - 6 people
Profile and Techs
- You have more than 3 years of experience in Functional Analysis
- You speak english and French or Dutch
- Experience in Agile / Scrum teams
- Experience in the insurance sector
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with application development : Java, SOA, Web, Rest, SQL
- Domain Driven Design
- SparX Entreprise Architect
- Power Designer, Balsamiq (UI Design), UX Design
- Spring (Core, Security, Data, Web, Boot),
- DevOps engineering (GIT, Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, ...),
- SQL, Domain Driven Design
- OAuth, OpenID-Connect, Jwt, Selenium
- SOA, ESB, SOAP, WSDL, Linux
Details of the mission
- Location: Brussels Center - near Central station
- Start: ASAP
- Length: 6 months + Extension
Feel free to get in touch with me if you are interested or if you have any question regarding the mission by APPLYING via the button below.