For our key client in Brussels, we are looking for several functional analysts. Please find below more information about the role
WHAT SERVICE WILL YOU JOIN?
You will join the service that supports the operational departments in the optimization of processes and applications supporting:
- The management of the customer relationship and the processing of their requests
- The management of the networks maintenance work and the geo-localized representation of these networks.
As a functional analyst:
- You are the point of contact for the operational departments for which you manage the change on the applications and processes you are working on;In response to requests from the Business, you perform the necessary analysis to identify opportunities to improve the processes and applications that support them, you define the optimization solutions and application functionalities that meet the objectives of the operational department concerned, estimate the costs , establish priorities and plan their implementation;
- You support the development cycle: you support the analysis of requests and the functional analysis of applications in scope of projects. You challenge the proposed technical solutions, taking care to favor the most standard and reusable solutions possible;
- You control the quality of development deliverables. You take part in the different phases of tests and accompany the deployment;
- You contribute to the adoption of solutions by helping to control the impact of changes on the organization. You participate in defining the processes to optimize. You write the user documentation and participate in the writing of the work instructions;
- You are responsible for the activities entrusted to you. This means that you monitor it, inter-team coordination if necessary and report to the Project Manager or Manager.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- You are an academic with a scientific or commercial orientation (civil engineer or Master in computer science, management ...) or higher equivalent of long type (Industrial Engineer ...);
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a business analyst or functional analyst;
- You are familiar with BPMN, UML and testing methodologies;
- You perfectly master one of the two main national languages ??and know the other well. You master professional technical English;
- The following functional and application concepts are familiar to you:
- Capacity management
- Planning and optimization of activities
- Field Service Management
- Mobile Works management
- Asset and Maintenance Management
- SAP modules PM, PS
- Salesforce Cloud Service, Field Service Lightning
- Click Software
+ Key Competencies: Learning Ability, Analytical Ability, Client Focus and Outcomes, Rigor, Precision and Communication.
WHAT WE OFFER?
A challenging position in a large service company in which the work environment is familial and where people wellness and development really matters!
An attractive and diversified package (insurances, company car, sport sessions, healthy company restaurant, trainings package etc...) and many innovative projects to come for the future.