If you are passionate by IT and you are an organized team player, this is a great opportunity for you!
I am looking for a Functional Analyst to join a leading and well-known company in Belgium.
The team members are from different backgrounds and they all give their best to contribute to the leadership status of their company.
This position will allow you to develop your skills and to grow while working on different projects.
Your technical expertise will make you handle the internal processes with your team.
This company has exceptional facilities to give you the best work-life balance on the market: homeworking, flexible working hours, more than 35 holidays...
Functional Analyst - your tasks
- Understanding the IT system and needs
- Structuring, solidifying, improving the processes
- Improving the operations
- Giving training to users
- Building the link between the IT department and the Business
- You will work with SAP and implement the latest modules
Functional Analyst - profile
- Relevant experience in functional analysis in the insurance or banking sectors
- You have a degree in IT or similar field
- Dutch / English
- French is a plus
Functional Analyst - offer
Up to 65k a year
- Meal vouchers of 8€
- DKV Insurance for yourself and your family
- Pension plan
- Net expenses
- Phone and subscription
- Reimbursement of transportation
- Career possibilities to become a manager / coach