My client operates in the software development sector in Namur and Liège . They provide software designed for and by medical professionals and banking sector.
More than 300 talented employees at more than seven locations in Belgium, the Netherlands and France provide daily support to more than 35,000 customers in a dozen countries.
In order to join our R&D team, we are looking for a .Net developer to build software using the languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- you are responsible for the development of various software for the Pharma industry.
- You will develop new products, modules or functionalities in accordance with specifications and functional analyzes.
- You will participate actively in the technical decisions that will ensure the evolution of software and perform technical analysis based on the functional analysis received.
- You will also provide testing, support and maintenance of our various products.
- Although you benefit from in-house training, you are self-taught and you broaden your knowledge for optimal professional service.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science.
- Proven experience in developing with C# language (.Net 4.5 and above), the relational databases (Microsoft SQL, T-SQL) as well as WinForms and / or WPF.
- Knowledge of WCF, Net Web API, ORM (Entity Framework, NHibernate, ...)
- You are autonomous and have an excellent analytical mind.
- You have perfect knowledge of French and English knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- A young and dynamic company.
- Attractive salary (depending your seniority) + benefits and compensation package
- Company Car + fuel card
- Meal Voucher 7.5 with 1.09 participation of employee
- group insurance 3%
- cell phone
- net allowance: on negotiation depending the candidate.
- An open workplace in a fast-growing company.
- An adequate and comprehensive training plan for the improvement of your knowledge