We are actively looking a C++ Developer for a leader in the gaming sector.
We need a qualified developer to join a high performing team focused on customer service and delivering brilliant experiences to keep the business ahead of the competition.
What you'll be doing
- Define, design and develop new features for our data and analytics service.
- New code in addition to the exist one for the difference of legislation between Italy and Belgium
- Develop unit tests and integrate them with the automated build system to ensure high quality stable releases, working towards an eventual continuous delivery to production set up.
- Evaluate and improve the performance, scalability and robustness of the service as new features are added to it.
- Innovation: Identifies and implements quality and process improvements. Be able to take on challenges to implement new ideas
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Deep understanding of C++ with at least 3+ years' experience working with the language
- You will need to be up to speed on C++ 11/14
- Java server development experience
- Working experience of SQL
- Experience refactoring legacy code so that it can be more testable and more easily evolved
- A Natural ability to troubleshoot, investigate and solve software faults.
- A desire to be part of a fast moving and dynamic company.
- To recognize quality code and what is must be done to add that quality to legacy code
- English + FR or Du (italian is an asset)
- Attractive Salary
- Group insurance with an increasing percentageover the years
- 100% covered by an hospitalization insurance to travel and take care of yourself without any costs
- Meal vouchers to enjoy great lunch without any remorse
- Voucher for a Christmas and Eco vouchers on which you do pay no taxes and no social charges and you earn 50% more than if you had received gross salary !
- Ultra-flexibility means : You start your day between 6 Am and 10 Am and you organize yourself your 38hours a week. Moreover, you enjoy of homeworking whenever you want!