The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Detailed identification, analysis, description and validation of both existing business processes and new (non) functional needs of the users (user requirements/use cases). The BA formulates propositions to improve different aspects of the business processes.
- Working closely with the functional analysts of the IT-team, while under the supervision of the Business Project Coordinator, the BA refines and validates the proposed options and solutions.
- Defining and describing the test plan and test cases. The BA provides support to testers; creating documentation needed throughout the different stages of projects; depending on the project, the documentation will be in English + Dutch + French.
- Description of the business context (“as is” and “to be”)
- Project glossary
- Business requirements
- Use cases
- Documentation and manuals
- Test plan and cases.
- Business skills:
- Ability to determine what the system or product has to do and the features that it should have;
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and optimize the business processes and functions;
- Knowledge about credit or financial market.
- Analytical skills:
- Capable of working on a conceptual level;
- Possess analytical skills necessary for understanding and analyzing problems, proposing solutions and assessing the specific requirements of the proposed solution(s);
- Ability to use different techniques and have a structured approach for:
- Identifying, analyzing and approving user requirements
- Testing and approval;
- Have a business process-oriented vision;
- Familiar with SDLC methodology is an advantage
- IT skills :
- Ability to communicate properly with the IT-project team;
- Sufficient knowledge to understand IT-language.
- Knowledge of DWH exploitation tools is an advantage.
- Other skills:
- Ability to formally document the correctly compiled requirements in writing. These requirements will need to be understood and used by the various project stakeholders;
- Communication skills for interviewing and reaching agreements;
- Planning and organizational abilities (time management);
- Good team player, customer oriented.
- Bachelor or Master
- At least 3 year's proven experience as a BA
- Experience in testing and exploiting a Data warehouse is an advantage
- Languages: French, Dutch and English
- A flexible, stimulating and challenging environment;
- The chance to work together with a team of specialists and a network of partners;
- Extensive tools and practices to support you in your daily work;
- Career opportunities in line with your expertise and expectations and an attractive salary package with extensive benefits.