To support our client's rapid growth we are looking to recruit Test Automation Engineers to join their team.
Our client is a scale-up company specialized in digital monitoring solutions for the health sector.
They will offer you a pemanent or freelance contract in their office based in Brussels, a lot of challeging projects, a multicultural environment and a very generous homeworking policy, should you desire it !
If you are looking for your next challenge, timing is perfect to join them ! Get it touch for more information.
Your mission at our client
- As QA and Test automation engineer, you will develop and execute automated tests in order to ensure quality of the products.
- This will include the following responsiilities:
- Participate in the implementation of the overall testing strategy
- Prepare and review test planning documentation from requirements specifications
- Work closely with developers to ensure that QA starts within the development phase
- Write and maintain their automation test suite
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing
- Run functional and non-functional tests
- Write requirements and create scenarios for performance testing
- Our client is open to recruit from Junior (with at least one relevant experience) to Senior level.
- As part of the technical team is based abroad, fluency in English will be mandatory for optimal communication.
The technical expertise is important, but above all what our client is looking for is the right attitude and shared values. If you value ambition, recognition, freedom, trust and joy then it might just be your dream job !