IoT Product Manager
Countroll® connects and monitors machine parts (rollers and wheels) on a Cloud based Microsoft Azure platform, using custom designed high tech acceleration and vibration sensors.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional to further develop the application and the related sensors.
Business insights through data analytics should lead afterwards into new business opportunities by adding functionalities to the platform.
Countroll is very ambitious and has given itself the goal to become the industry standard. Increasing customer relevance within the innovative design is key.
Concepts like predictive maintenance and machine learning should not be scaring you.
Personal required skills
- No-nonsense go-getter with hands-on entrepreneurial approach
- Innovative can-do mindset with positive problem solving attitude
- High level positive energy combined with absolute integrity
- Fluently in Dutch, French and English
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Being able to work independently (knowledge off Prince2 or PMBOK is a plus)
- Geographical short time mobility
- Strong analytical skills
- Create impact towards the “business” by going for the extra mile
- A master of science in computer engineering or computer technology.
- 5 years of experience off building and designing Cloud based platforms
Is considered as a plus :
Experience with Python, Hadoop, machine learning algorithms, predictive maintenance, vibration analysis, data modelling, kotlin, Azure IoT suite, Java, HTML5