An experienced Project Manager with strong management and communication skills. A background in application development projects is a plus. You will work in the production environment, interacting with the local and global business organization, and the global IT organization.
- Coordinating the project teams in the local factory in Gent, coordinating with local and global stakeholders, taking part in huge IT programs affecting the factory.
- Be on the factory floor, work hands on with both the factory operators, factory management and the IT teams
- Work according to the company's methods & processes
- Be pragmatic and hands-on, but still keep structure and control
- Reporting to the local factory management
- Coach, guide and assist your team to fulfill the missions
- Share knowledge and participate in different communities
- Excellent spoken and written English and Dutch.
- Proficient in project management fundamentals (PMI and/or Prince2)
- Experience in managing projects with a large scale integration
- Experience in managing projects with WIFI/networking is a plus
- Experience in managing application delivery projects is a must
- Natural and transparent communicator, to the point
- Hands-on à take matters into your own hands, be on the factory floor, discuss with the operators: pra-active mindset!
- Strong communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- A good team player
- Courage & Integrity
- Self-development & learning on the fly
- Strategic thinking