For one of our clients we are looking for a Technical Architect. As a consultant you will be working on interesting Salesforce projects. For this position you need to have a technical background as Developer or Technical Architect and you want to become a specialist in Salesforce solutions.
The job description gives more information about the position and which profile we are looking for.
- Exciting projects with huge technical complexity
- Design and deliver state of the art Salesforce solutions
- Design and implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Data management point of view
- Functional point of view
- Technical point of view
- Lead the integration of the solution in the complex IT landscape of the clients
- Analyze the requirements of the client and deliver a functional/technical design based on the clients' needs.
- Provide technical support and advice during all phases (development phase, deployment and transition).
- Decide on (and challenge) the use of frameworks and tools
- Define standards and guidelines
- Coordinate and communicate with all relevant stakeholders in the project
- Advise and coach developers on best practices in the area of technical architecture, database design and integration.
- Be engaged in scoping, pre-study and pre-sales engagements.
- Keep your knowledge up to date about the latest technologies on the market and knowledge transfer to your team.
- Master degree
- Proven experience as a Senior developer ready to evolve to a technical architect role
- Strong affinity with CRM related business processes
- Proven experience with enterprise applications with a direct link to customer management (CRM, CMS, marketing automation etc).
- Experience with several development tools and methodologies
- Broad technical programming background (Java, .NET,...)
- Acquainted with several database technologies and knowledge of Rest and SOAP web services
- Enthusiasm to dive deeply in Salesforce technology
- Team player with strong communication & coordination skills
- Excellent client facing skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English