Hays Information Technology in Belgium has grown to become an important recruitment specialist for ICT-professionals, ICT-managers and ICT-sales.
Our specialised consultants have a broad experience in the IT field and can rely on their expert insights into the IT market to help you jump to a new career.
We offer both permanent jobs at employers as freelance missions.
Hays assists its client, the world leader in distribution, recycling and production of plastic, in its search for several Freelance Senior Java developers who can join the company in its quickly expanding business.
- As our client is quickly expanding its business, it is important that the ERP system is as scalable as possible.
- The ERP system consists of many legacy components what makes scalability difficult.
- That's why our client decided to start from scratch with a new approach. Our client chose to start building its new services based on a Service-Oriented Architecture (integrated using Mule ESB). The challenge in this project is to have the integrations with the Legacy ERP system, but also to be as scalable as possible. Next to this, there are many other projects you can work on running a WebSphere application server, managing the in-house ERP system, etc.
- We are looking for a freelance Java developer with minimum 4 years of proven experience, who can easily switch between the different Java technologies.
- Next to that, you have in-depth knowledge of CSS, HTML5, Spring, DB2, JUnit & Mockito, JBoss, etc.
- On top of that, you are proficient with MS Office applications. It is considered a strong asset if you are familiar with the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible...).
- You are a real problem solver and like to dive into the code to find the issue. For this client, we are also looking for someone who is a real team player and is open and communicative.
- Lastly, you speak Dutch and English fluently.
Do you want to join an international company with a good work-life balance, interesting projects and a long-term commitment? Are you the experienced Freelance Java Developer we are looking for? Don't hesitate!