Hays Information Technology in Belgium has grown to become an important recruitment specialist for ICT-professionals, ICT-managers and ICT-sales.
Our specialised consultants have a broad experience in the IT field and can rely on their expert insights into the IT market to help you jump to a new career.
We offer both permanent jobs at employers as freelance missions.
We are assisting our client in its search for a Technical Integration Specialist SAP. It concerns a long-term freelance assignment in the west of Brussels. This freelance job is exclusively handled by Hays.
- As a technical integration specialist, you will play an important role in the integration of SAP FICO.
- You make an analysis of the existing system landscape, create the "As-Is" picture and assist in the solution design.
- You work closely together with the business and make sure you get their validation and share your knowledge with IT.
- You will make a non-functional analysis and are responsible for the data modelling.
- You follow SOA and BPMN principles and define the service specifications.
- You develop detailed dependency maps. An important part is the development of test cases/scripts and the follow-up with the test team.
- For this job, it is required that you have multiple years of experience as a functional or Technical Analyst.
- You must have a good general technical knowledge e.g. Mainframe, Middleware, Java, webmethods.
- It is expected that you have worked on SAP integration projects before. Preferably, you have worked with Balsamiq and Mega or similar tools.
- For this job, it is required to speak and write fluently in English and Dutch.
If you are the Technical Integration Specialist SAP we are looking for, please contact Hays IT Contracting.