Head of IT Security
Are you an Information system security expert willing to take up a new challenge? Do you want to build up a new team and ensure that risk methodology is implemented in the whole company?
A major banking institution is currently looking for his new head of security to lead the compliance to internal rules and security standards in their company.
You will be responsible to lead all security related issues and matters making sure that the security strategy implemented is on point and that all managers are in line with the route to take.
- Being the sole point of contact for risk assessment and IT Security, therefore strengthening you independent and entrepreneurship
- You are in charge of establishing and implementing the strategic security plan, putting you in charge of the security roadmap.
- Manage a team of IT Security specialist, leading the team towards IT security compliance.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in IT management specialized in Information security.
- You are certified CISSP, CISM and ISO 27001.
- You have a legal and financial affinity.
- Any additional specific security certifications are considered as a big asset.
- You are fully proficient in English and in French. Dutch is a strong asset.
- A salary up to 100k depending on your experience + company car and extra-legal benefits, that will value your expertise.
- Join a leading banking institution willing to change for the better and putting you in a strengthening role.
- Be a true leader with a real impact on security strategy and choose your own team.