Description of the mission
- Call and mail intake,1st and 2nd line services, creation and follow up of tickets in Helpdesk ticketing tool, execution of several technical actions based on processes and checklists
Required knowledge / Experience
- Very good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 (Use, configuration, and troubleshooting).
- Microsoft Office (2010/2016) very good knowledge.
- Basic Knowledge Software (MS Visio, Adobe products,...).
- Basic knowledge of (commands) DOS.
- User management (use of Active Directory).
- Basic knowledge of VOIP.
- Experience in TCP/IP (VLANs, POE, Wifi,802.1x, horizontal cabling, ...).
- Basics of videoconferencing.
- Basics of domotica (meeting rooms).
- Basics of smartphones and GPRS (level troubleshooting).
- Basics of Wifi.
- Staging hardware (user oriented - PC,...).
- Basic knowledge of Hardware (PC, printers and peripherals).
- Basic knowledge of VPN.
- Basic knowledge of IT network topology, VM Ware, software virtualization.
- Languages :
- Dutch and French oral and writing Knowledge
- English Working Knowledge
- Good verbal communication.
- Creation/Updates of tickets in Helpdesk Tool.
- Respect for procedures.
- Follow up of Checklists.
- Take responsibility of own actions.
- Analytic thinking.
- Client oriented.
- Team spirit.
- Solution Oriented
- Full time Job: CDI / CDD / Freelance
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for initiative & personal growth
- Opportunities for learning where needed