Is it time to take your ICT Ops skills to a higher level? Our client, an international scale-up technology company that developed an open-source software library, is looking for its new ICT Ops specialist.
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe.
There are currently millions of customers, both open source and commercial using its technology, through a very large scope of sectors.
The company will welcome you in fast-paced, performance-driven company, offering a fun environment, with a focus on impact and growth.
Your job as ICT Ops Specialist
As ICT Ops Specialist, you will be the right hand of the IT Manager.
You will join a team of 1 person and will be autonomous on various projects.
On an everyday basis, you will have to
- Manage, configure and maintain Microsoft infrastructure: Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, etc.), Dynamics CRM, Azure AD platform etc.
- Ensure systems' stability and availability with problems and issues addressed in a timely manner (2nd and 3rd line support)
- Assist with all release and configuration related tasks
- Anticipate in the fully automatic setting up of the uniform environments within Amazon AWS.
- Install, set-up, configure, test and service computer Hardware, operating systems and applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving Hardware or software faults
- Assist in identifying and solving security risks to our processes and systems
- Deploy and maintain tools in our production environment and support developers with the usage of new technologies/services (MicroServices, React, various AWS services).
Required skills for this ICT Ops Specialist position
- You have 3-5-year experience in a similar function,
- You have an analytical mind and quickly understand business processes,
- You have a broad technical background and feel comfortable both in a Windows and Linux environment,
- You have a good knowledge of Cloud services IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- You have a good knowledge of VMware, PowerShell, Microsoft replication DFSR, Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, ...
- You have a basic knowledge Docker and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or Mesos
- You understand data security best practices
- You have experience providing integrations with monitoring, backups and disaster recovery and are able to automate these.
- Start date : 01/2021
- Type of contract : CDI - internal permanent employee
- Location: Ghent
Rewards & Benefits
- Extensive learning opportunities
- Many teambuildings and fun activities to help maintain the team spirit
- State-of-the-ART office space... with the possibility for some R&R
- Easy access for car, bike and public transport
Are you our new ICT Ops Specialist?
Apply online or contact me via the button below.