We are looking for a Webmaster to join our team and help us convert our ideas into the digital world. As a Webmaster, you will help us maintain and update client's website, provide analytics and manage the dissemination of newsletters for campaigns and events. We are offering a full-time job contract, based in Brussels.What you'll get to do
What you are doing
- Update the websites of our clients according to their demands (navigation, architecture, content, images, etc.).
- Upload new web content.
- Implement basic websites with Drupal or Wordpress.
- Liaise with our team of developers to ensure technical implementation and coordinate technical improvements to the websites.
- Perform quality checks: test new websites, report bugs and follow up on their resolution.
- Check the SEO technical optimisation of our websites.
- Assist with project management of small projects like app, websites, etc.
- E-marketing / Statistics:
- Produce monthly reports using Piwik or Google Analytics.
- Check and analyse analytics data from our clients.
- Propose solutions to increase traffic on the websites.
- Analyse SEO optimisation and visibility of our client websites and provide a monthly report.
- Ensure the technical SEO optimisation of the websites (meta-data, hierarchy, code).
- Create and send newsletters. Provide reports
We are looking for
- A degree in IT or other digitally focussed areas.
- 2 years' experience working in webmastering and e-marketing.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Respect for deadlines, completing tasks on time and with an excellent quality level.
- Results and quality-oriented.
- A team player, but able to organise and carry out his/her work independently.
- Knowledge of Drupal and Wordpress.
- Statistics and SEO knowledge would be a plus.