ICT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Are you looking for a new professional challenge in System administration?
Do you have a diploma in computer science?
Are you able to communicate in French and English?
Are you rigorous, organized and constantly learning to keep you up to date with the new technologies?
Lucky you! We have the perfect challenge for you in Liège area!
Our client is an internationally recognized biotechnology group. For several decades, the company has been a global provider of innovative products and services for the life sciences industry. The company has developed a broad technology platform, which is organized into separate business units, subsidiaries and production facilities
What will be your challenges?
- You actively participate in the follow-up of new and ongoing projects
- You implement specific software for laboratories
- You manage software updates
- You ensure Mini-network management (laboratories)
- You manage facilities, support, troubleshooting of laboratory computers
- You install and configure PCs and IT equipment
- You assist the users in the daily use of the software/hardware
- You are in charge of Data Management and compliance with GMP standards
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science
- You are attracted by the IT management of a company and the use of IT tools.
- You like to follow new projects, learn new softwares and share your knowledge.
- You are rigorous and organized
- You are eager to learn and want to keep your knowledge up to date
- You have a good level in English and French
Our client offer
- A Contract for an indefinite period of time
- A varied and creative function within a growing group recognized as an innovative company in the heart of the Province of Liège.
- A young and dynamic environment.
Would you like to know more about this good opportunity?
Don't hesitate: apply now !