As Java developer, you will fulfill the following tasks
- You will develop a state-of-the art Java software applications
- You will participate in design activities in collaboration with the experts and the team in place
- You will participate in testing activities
- You will document the application in order to facilitate the maintenance;
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience.
- You have a strong knowledge of JIRA, JIRA Agile, Confluence environments;
- Good knowledge of the Spring application framework
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap 4, Angular 2 and TypeScript, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Sonar
- You are a team player and share your acquired knowledge with the members of your time.
- You are well acquainted with the full development cycle of projects and you juggle deadlines with ease. You are ITIL oriented or equivalent, UML or equivalent
- You want to share your knowledge and expand it at the same time.
- You are fluent in French with good knowledge of English and Dutch