- As Mobile Developer, you will gather requirements around functionality and translating those requirements into simple but effective mobile solutions, designing mobile user interfaces, developing and enhancing mobile user experience and websites
- You will follow the entire development lifecycle (from analysis, architecture, testing and coding and delivery of the Apps)
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 2 years of development experience in mobile applications in iOS (Xamarin), Android and/or mobile websites.
- You have experience of development standards & best practices and produce quality code
- Extensive knowledge of mobile frameworks
- Comfortable with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- You are a team player and share your acquired knowledge with your colleagues;
- You are well acquainted with the full development cycle of projects and you juggle deadlines with ease. You are ITIL oriented or equivalent, UML or equivalent
- You want to share your knowledge and expand it at the same time.
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch
- An exciting and challenging job in a growing and innovative organisation.
- A work environment where human capital is important
- Competitive salary, complemented with other extralegal benefits and a company car.
- Education and career development