Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
What you'll do
- Monitor all key components of the infrastructure and the applications supporting the business.
- Apply procedures and operational guidelines, perform regular systems maintenances, diagnose and repair failures where possible, escalate to the relevant support teams and follow-up till resolution.
- Ensure platform continuity through monitoring and support:
- Act as SPOC and gatekeeper for events/alarms generated by the monitoring systems
- Handle tickets assigned to the team or dispatch them within the team
- Take part to “after hours” support (on-duty or on-site presence outside of normal business hours)
- Take part to and follow-up the daily execution of the Incident, Problem and Change Management processes
- Help optimize the business monitoring systems (constantly tracking the waste and proposing improvements)
- Review/write internal documentation based on knowledge transfer received
- Who you are:
- Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent from experience
- Structured and pro-active minded
- Excellent communicator
- Advanced analytical skills
- Must have:
- Fluent in English
- Practical experience with IT Service Management framework like ITIL
- Strong understanding of: Windows, Backup/restore, Monitoring, Basic Networking, Web development basics
- Nice to have:
- Experience in a NOC environment would be an asset
- Good understanding of networks and web applications
- Knowledge of the following would be an asset: MS Windows Server, Active Directory Administration, SQL, Scripting, Firewalls, ASP, SSL certificates
What is in it for you
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A Permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.