INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Brussels, a professional to cover the following opening:
Business Analyst (m/f)
- Analysis of business requirements, process analysis, risk analysis, business model analysis
- Assistance in Vision documents
- Business processes modelling
- Functional requirements and business cases analysis
- Risk analysis
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- In depth knowledge of information systems matters
- In depth knowledge of large organization administrative business processes.
- Knowledge of modelling tools
- In depth knowledge of Service Oriented architecture
- Knowledge of business analysis tools
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP)
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing reports
- Strong capacity to give high level presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator.
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment.
Nice to have
- Experience within EU institutions
- Knowledge of SQL programming language
- Knowledge of French or Dutch
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
For information regarding our company, current projects and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.INTRASOFT-intl.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.