Our client is one of the leading provider of Document management and archiving solutions in the BeNelux.
As Project Manager, you will work in the headquarters based in the north of Brussels.
- As Project Manager, you will be responsible for successful execution of the company's software implementation, solution enhancement, migration, upgrade and other associated projects.
- In this role, you will need to handle multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 3 years experience in ICT project management, with a proven background in managing multiple projects.
- Strong organizational planning and planning skills
- High degree of self-motivation, excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluency in French and Dutch with a very good level of English
- Our client is a medium sized company where everybody knows each other and were a great "family atmosphere" is central.
- Document management optimization projects are often part of larger digital transformation efforts and as Project Manager you will help organizations achieve their goals.
- Work with clients across all industries and sizes, from large multinationals to local SMEs.
- A varied job, where as Project Manager you will be included in all phases of the project