Lead PMO - ref. 77536 (IGB411929650)
Organisation and department description
The company based in Brussels and active in the utilities sector is looking for a highly skilled and experienced lead PMO.
The PMO Lead role will report to the Head of the programme. Within the programme, there are several workstreams led by ICT Delivery Manager, Business Lead Manager and Solution Delivery Manager also reporting to Head Programme. The PMO Lead will work closely with each of the Managers and the team members within their workstreams.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Lead the Programme Management Office (PMO).
- Coordinate all programme-level reporting: aggregate and publish inputs from financial management, project management, resource management, individual projects, etc.
- Maintain programme-wide approaches, plans, policies, and procedures.
- Gather work packages contributing to the Programme Plan.
- Manage cross-programme issues, risks and interdependencies.
- Ensure organizational readiness and sponsor commitment for deployment.
- Lead and coordinate programme communications, both internal and external.
- Identify and provide programme-wide administrative functions in order to best leverage efficiencies across the programme.
- Highly skilled and experienced in Programme and Project Management, a relevant certification is a plus
- 10 to 12 years of PMO Lead experience in a large-scale IT multi-vendor, multi-site project
- Skilled in organization and time management
- Advanced oral and written communication skills. Business fluent in English mandatory (oral and written).
- Ability to work with all levels of client and internal resources
- Experienced in managing material resources, financial resources, and personnel resources
- Strong coordination, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Pragmatic and creative problem solver
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the programme effort, including the plans, inter dependencies, schedule, budget, tools, and required resources
- Ability to define, implement, and maintain process guidance related to deployment
- Ability to provide leadership to meet programme milestones, deadlines and objectives
- Experience with concepts of lean and Agile
- An opportunity to play a role in the company's scale-up phase
- An international environment in a rapidly changing digital industry
- An attractive package commensurate with the position, responsibilities and its context