Our client is a company employing 100 people in Brussels, close to Schuman. The company is working exclusively under the mandate of the European institutions. The importance of this regulatory institution is constantly growing and as part of this growth, the company is looking to hire a new IT Project Manager for several long-term projects. As first 2-3 project, you will work on the improvement of a communication platform between European countries.
- You will interact with CIO, specialists in Digital Section, Market Section and other stakeholders.
- Follow the processes, standards, reporting and governance frameworks for managing
- create detail Project Plan for 2018-2019 by using MS Project
- Identify and plan all resources needed for the project
- Responsible for managing the project daily basis
- Monitor the progress vs the plan and prepare regular reports
- Ensures that the project objectives are achieved in line with quality, time and cost requirements
- Review and update the Risk and Issue Log
- Draft Project Initiation documents
- Coordinate the work of different team members and manage stakeholders' expectations
- Manage relationships with all vendors and sub-contractors. Monitor their progress and adherence to the contract.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English.
- Good communication skills, good business attitude, high quality results driven
- Excellent IT project management knowledge (Prince2, PMP) + at least 3 years' experience
- Very good knowledge in working with MS Office and MS Project
- Team-worker, but able to work independently
- Good organizational skills, well organized, analytical skills, fast resolution of issues
- Business Capability to analyze and translate business/functional requirements into concrete tasks for third-party developers/providers
- Work in a truly international environment on large scale projects
- Positively impact European construction
- A stable job in a growing company