- Brings improvements to processes, procedures and policies in the security domain
- Produces the requirements set by business and for IT controls especially on security
- Produces security risk assessment and recommends IT security controls to reach risk levels agreed with various stakeholders
- Supports the organization's reference IT security architecture, its evolution and the selection of new security components
- My client is one of the leading telecommunication operators on the Belgian market.
Key responsibility areas
- Participates to IT Security Strategy activities and defines policies, guidelines and practices in line with the group. Supports the implementation and application by all departments, business as well as technical.
- Proposes some continuous security improvement for security processes.
- Supports that the required security measurements are implemented and that regular checks happen: security assessment of projects, vulnerabilities management & risk analysis and audit & control activities. Ensures SOX compliancy and introduces Iso27001 best practices.
- Participates to define and maintain the Architecture for his/her specific domain (Security Architecture). The Architecture blueprint is consolidated in the IT Master Plan and Architecture Policies, Standards and Guidelines.
- Works closely with the outsourcing partner Security Officers to build a joined view of the IT Architecture that will fulfil the security objectives.
- Enforces Security rules and policies in project design. He/she will be a key contributor in project solution design. He will therefore work in close collaboration with the Domain Managers and the project teams.
- Maintains contact with the Group in his/her respective domain.
- Looks at technology and market trends that may impact his/her specific domain.
- He/she will take a supporting role in identifying opportunities to introduce such technologies in the group landscape.
- Major interactions:
- with operational people
- with professionals/experts
- with supervisors
- with operational management
- with senior management
- at group level (Orange/Ft)
- Description: Contact at Group Level: link with the R&D (innovation) department
- External interactions (specify with whom and what is the purpose and how often: daily/weekly, by-weekly/monthly, quarterly, occasionally, etc)
- Description: Collaborate with the partner in order to develop the IT architecture & implement security requirements
- Specific expertise:
- Deep technical knowledge including security, data privacy and compliance
- Analytical skills
- Convincing ability to clearly and transparently explain and justify his/her decisions
- Detail oriented
- Is an internal expert and a referent for his specific domain
- Ability to implement specific rules (e.g. security) internally and externally (partner)
- General understanding of the Business
- Good understanding of the security capabilities
- Education, specific training and experience:
- Experience: 5 years
- Specific expertise required: specific experience in his domain but also extended experience in other technical discipline
- Interpersonal skills: Strong influence and impact without formal authority
What we offer you
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, a company car, performance bonus, meal vouchers, 32 holidays per year, pension provision, life assurance and accident cover, medical insurance.