Are you interested by a professional challenge in a fast-moving environment?
My client is looking for a motivated colleague to join as a ServiceNow Consultant. With an annual growth of over 35%, ServiceNow is the world leader in ITSM (IT Service Management) with its Cloud based platform. ServiceNow replaces multi-channel communication (email, phone, chat, ...) by a unique Cloud based portal structured around clearly defined processes built on top of a centralized repository with all relevant information.
What will you do as a ServiceNow Consultant?
- Listen to customer requirements, review existing and to be Business Process and translate all this input after full understanding in a realistic and actionable solution that you can configure and implement
- Gain customer adoption by explaining or demonstrating how ServiceNow can help better manage their IT Service and Support challenges
- Implement the ITSM platform, from start to implementation, including functional testing & end user training
- Professionally document the solutions that were implemented.
What Will Help You Get The Job?
Your functional knowledge, analytical attitude, critical thinking and creative skills will be leveraged to deliver the best of breed solutions.
You actively listen to client's needs & feedback and take into account your customer's remarks to develop product demos or mock-up concepts that show the true value of the ServiceNow platform to customers. You are able to adapt presentations on the fly to highlight product features in light of those needs.
You like to brainstorm with a team to come up with efficient & creative solutions & you share knowledge.
You like technology and software implementation
You enjoy learning about and using new technology, and you want to work in an environment where that is the norm. You like diving into a product to understand how it works. Most of all, you have a strong desire to build new applications that you can be proud of, and that provide a real value to your users.
You will need the following skills
- MSC in IT, Business Management, Economics or in Science or an engineering degree (Ing industriel or Polytechnique)
- Excellent communication and listening skills in Dutch and English. Knowing French is a plus
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- Technical background with programing experience (Java, AngularJS, PHP, HTML5, Rest, ...)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, Access
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A competitive Compensation & Benefits package, including a company car
- Intensive training and certifications
- In addition, most of all, a great work atmosphere and nice colleagues!