At Group level, a Global ICT community is in charge of providing guidelines and support to the local ICT teams. The skill set required is that of an IT Specialist, who can work closely with the Company ICT team, with a solid understanding of the Company Group infrastructure, knowledge of computer incident management and troubleshooting. The IT Specialist is a key member of the IT team working closely with all the business within the Region.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Provide a first level of support for users, focusing on the BeNelux, Austria & Switzerland offices
- Be an authoritative reference on the designated Copany IT products, network protocols and network architecture
- Provide insights and solution on recurrent issues
- Test software packages and deployment
- Deploy new system on workstations and develop end user training material
- Keeping office IT facilities in working order and managing the Mobile & landline phones
- Office Access management (chip Access system)
- Induction of new employees on Hardware and software tools
- To participate in, and lead where appropriate, activities providing support to internal customers and employees including troubleshooting and escalation procedures
- Provide a high level of customer service while supporting all assigned case teams and office based staff in a fast-paced environment. Support includes, but is not limited to, laptops, desktops, Smartphones, phone and voice mail systems, both in and outside the office.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information systems is required or undergraduate in IT
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in IT support role within a fast paced corporate environment
- Software/Microsoft operating systems, the Microsoft Office Suite, Network applications - Advanced
- Project management/general principles - Basic
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in a technical role within the diagnostics or IT industry.
- Demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team or individual contributor delivering IT Solutions.
- Broad experience in the following areas: PC/laptop Hardware, software, telecommunications, Mobile devices, networking, and server administration
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 10, Office Suite, Internet Explorer, VPN/network connectivity * Experience in effectively communicating and presenting technical concepts to management, peer group and employees
- Experience working with a support ticketing system
- Fluent in French & English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- A professional and stimulating working environment
- A lot of flexibility
- Attractive remuneration