IT Project Manager
For a well-known service company in the region of Charleroi, we're looking for an IT Project Manager.
The company is part of a well-known group in Belgium. They provide all the companies group with a complete IT service from A-Z! Thanks to this, no two projects are the same! They always work with the latest technologies and have partnerships with multinational technology companies.
Do you feel addressed? Be sure to read on!
You handle the adequacy of IT solutions to the needs of the company by:
- Defining the scope of projects, managing their implementation and ensuring their viability and reliability.
- You carry out studies prior to the launch of the project on a technical level
- You develop and/or supervise applications and control the experimentation and prototype development phases.
- You assist project owners in defining their needs in order to set up compatible and sustainable solutions.
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or higher
- You are native French and have strong command in English. Dutch is a plus
- You have between 2 and 7 years of experience
- You are dynamic and have a strong capacity for functional analysis
- An attractive market-based gross annual salary that can amount to up to €80,000 depending on your experience!
- A nice net compensation with which you can cover the necessary expenses.
- Guarantee of a correct work-life balance and thus have enough free time for your family.
- A quality company car supplemented with a fuel card to make carefree journeys.
- Meal vouchers.
- Interesting hospitalization insurance and group insurance where family members can board.
- Tailor-made mobile phone with additional mobile phone subscription and laptop.
- Annually you can receive a collective bonus.
- Flexible working hours.
- A great working atmosphere with an enthusiastic team