My client, one of the leading Telecoms operators in Belgium, is looking for an experiences IT Project Manager to plan, monitor and manage internal projects from initiation through completion, according to the departmental business objectives, translating these objectives into concrete deliverables.
- Translate a scope into deliverables, solution and planning
- Managing Project Delivery, steer cross functional teams towards deliverables. Manage dependencies within the Project and with other initiatives.
- Risk Management
- Lead the project team to define different scenarios and solutions, taking into account multiple constraints and opinions/visions.
- Stakeholder management (including change & conflict management, expectation mgmt. & aligment up to LT level)
- Managing the Business case, Budget Management and Resourcing
- IT Project Management
- Business minded with strong interest in and understanding of underlying business processes and objectives
- Proven track record in leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Hands-on and able to support the functional analysts assigned to the project
- Steering the assigned SI, both from a project delivery and content perspective
- Ability to run projects in parallel
- Willing to work as a Project Manager in a program set-up as well as in stand alone initiatives
- Combination with IT Infra project experience is a plus (infrastructure, databases, servers).
- Experience in IT project management, waterfall & agile delivery method.
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!