Are you a Freelance Java Developer looking for an exiting challenge in a smart and collegial Agile team loving Data?
Than take a look !!
For our client in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Medior or Senior Java Developer / Analyst in Brussels ! You will be joining a team willing to improve data quality controls and Storage, to contribute to the programming activities and to build a strong collaboration relationship with the Team Leader in order to develop the general data infrastructure.
- Full analysis and reporting tasks within the actuarial department
- You are in charge of supporting the data warehousing infrastructure
- You implement efficient solutions in terms of data integration
- You carry out documentation of internal processes
- Brainstorm with the end-users and architects
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar sector
- You speak English, Dutch and/or French
- You have strong analytical skills with a good understanding of data processing
- Technical Skill required:
- Hibernate, EclipseLink
- Experience in a container-based approach (Kubernetes/Dockers) is a plus
- You have experience with Sonar, Jenkins/Hudson, SVN, Toad
- Knowledge of web standards like HTML5, JQuery, Web API
- A very stimulating mission with the guarantee to improve your existing knowledge
- An attractive rate depending on your experience and potential
- Location : Brussels
- Start date : ASAP
- Duration : 12 months
- Rate : to discuss
Interested? to get in touch with me if you are interested or if you have any question regarding the mission by APPLYING via the button below.