This IT company, located in Brussels, is looking for a Java Developer to reinforce their dynamic IT department. They develop tailor made software solutions for clients in several countries based on open-source components with a focus on the implementation and on document management.
They offer you several career paths: under the guidance of a dedicated mentor you can become a project manager, architect, business analyst... All of this depends on how hard you are willing to work!
- You will be in charge of the software design, development and testing of their applications using:
- Technologies and frameworks like Spring, J2EE, HTML5, CSS, Databases
- Software tools such as unit testing, version control, continuous integration,...
- You will work together with project managers and architects.
- You will be in charge of the full cycle development of applications, while being in contact with their clients.
- You understand requirements and translate them in software that helps users to increase their productivity.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Java development.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Informatics.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You speak fluently Dutch, French and English.
- An attractive salary (up to 65k per year) with the following package:
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Flexible working hours
- You will work in a dynamic work environment with the flexibility and the opportunities of a human-sized company.
- You will receive a lot of trainings and development opportunities adapt to your needs to become the best of the best!