Our Products and Technologies offer Ocr (Optical Character Recognition), Intelligent Document Recognition and Document Management solutions to professional and private users. We are international market leader in these domains.
You will work (Louvain-la -Neuve) on our current and future applications like a complete solution to scan, structure, sort, index and convert high volume of documents.
- Contribute to the software development lifecycle, focusing on designing, implementation and debugging software solutions
- Collaborate with a team of software engineers and testers using modern software development methodology
- Work closely with product managers to understand requirements, write specifications and design software solutions to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Work with the different teams to debug software issues and ensure robust software quality
- Integrate software with existing systems, and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Bring innovation and cutting edge technologies to current and future products
- Bachelor or Master's degree in computing science or industrial or civil engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience as software engineer with very good analytical and architecture skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft C# language
- Good knowledge of .NET, C++ and WPF if possible
- Good knowledge in graphical user interfaces and user experience
- Good knowledge of programming principles (methodology, architecture, integration and testing)
- Good knowledge of English and French
- Knowledge of image processing, artificial intelligence, deep learning and cloud systems is a plus
- Knowledge of scanner interfaces is a plus
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
We can offer you a competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan and company car), flexible working hours and easily accessible offices.