Keyrus is currently looking for experienced BI Consultants with IBM Cognos background to join its expanding team.
- As BI Consultant you will implement BI solutions using the IBM Cognos products at our clients. Depending on your skills, experience and ambitions, you will work on the complete BI lifecycle in various environments and sectors.
- As you evolve in your role, you will work on BI-projects working as a developer, designer, architect or coach. Depending on your seniority, you may also act as an advisor to optimize new and existing IBM Cognos solutions. You can rely on experience shared from our Senior IBM Cognos colleagues to help you, and in return we also count on you to share your knowledge with colleagues.
- From time to time you will participate in IBM Cognos pre-sales activities and advisory missions such as helping clients with their tool selections.
- If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then Keyrus is the right company for you
- You have at least 3 years experience in the Cognos BI Suite with proficiency preferably in the Cognos 11.x Studio. - A certification is a plus -
- You have been involved in a complete Cognos lifecycle project (ETL, meta-data layer, report development, deployment) and have some experience in reporting on relational and dimensional models. Some experience in developing, testing and performance tuning of the BI report environment is preferred.
- In addition, you will also have a:
- Good knowledge of Framework Manager. - A certification is a plus-
- Good knowledge of Cognos Transformer or Dynamic Cubes. - Dynamic cubes is a plus
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing Concepts, Dimensional Modeling and Databases such as SQL Server and Oracle with an emphasis on development, analysis and design
- Some proven experience developing ETL in Data Manager or Data Stage is considered as a plus.
- Basic understanding of the Cognos BI architecture.
- Good communication and presentation skills, being able to adapt your language to the audience, both technical & functional, to colleagues and decision-makers.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent Dutch and/or French and English.
What we offer
- Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Business Intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
- You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
- You will be part of a bigger Corporate Performance Management community within Keyrus.