Keyrus is currently looking for experienced BI Consultants with a Qlikview background to join its expanding team, either as a freelance consutlant or as a Permanent employee.
- If you're passionate about Business Intelligence, data integration and would like to join a leader in consulting and solutions integration for Business Intelligence, big data & analytics and performance management on the Belgian market, please read on...
- As a BI Consultant you will have the opportunity to participate in projects from start to finish using the Qlik products at our clients in various industries including banking, retail, manufacturing, distribution...
- You will work most of the time at the customer premises in Belgium.
- As you evolve in your role, you will work on BI-projects not only as a developer but also as a designer, architect or coach.
- Depending on your seniority, you may also act as an advisor to optimize new and existing Qlik solutions which can be done by leveraging on the experiences of our Senior consultants.
- In return, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and experience to these same colleagues.
- Depending on your experience you will actively participate in Qlik pre-sales activities and advisory missions such as helping clients with their tool selections.
- If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then Keyrus is the right company for you!
- Professional experience as a BI consultant with at least 3 years' experience working with the Qlik product stack (QlikSense, Qlikview, Nprinting, ...) - a certification is considered as a plus
- It is a plus to have profound software architecture skills to set-up a state of the art Qlik architecture (eg. mature enough to consider the use of Qvd files, basic data transformation, Security methods, ...).
- Good understanding of the data warehouse lifecycle, its architecture and modern data architectures (Hadoop, Cloud, ...).
- Experience in working with Agile development frameworks.
- The successful candidate has a Bachelor or Master degree.
- Strong personal skills in communication and presentation, strong methodical and analytical thinking and the ability to adapt within both a technical and functional environment.
- Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important
- Eagerness to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and being a team player.
- Keyrus operates throughout Belgium and therefore consultants will ideally speak Dutch and/or French and English fluently.