In order to address their operational challenges, our client is definitely focusing on an in-depth IT transformation and innovation heavily focused on digitalization. To promote this transformation, our client is actively looking for a System Engineer 1st, 2nd and 3rd Lines.
- End-user support: Provide technical support, assistance and guidance to our internal users, distributed across our 14 operational sites, including the resolution of their technical requests and incidents, with a focus on service quality and proximity.
- Technical infrastructure support & administration:
- Together with our IT partners (internal development team, infrastructure outsourcing partner, experts), administer and support our applicative IT infrastructure platforms (servers, databases, Network, security, tools) in order to ensure their performance, stability and availability.
- Liaise with our corporate IT and external suppliers in order to manage IT infrastructure requests related to our ongoing projects.
- Provide feedback to, and participate in all IT-related projects, within budget, quality and timing.
- Bachelor or Master in Information Technology, or equivalent
- Dutch Fluent and French working proficiency
- Technical skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in one or several technical domains: Windows platforms, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft office , Outlook & Exchange, Citrix, SharePoint & collaboration platforms, Databases (Oracle, SQL Server), Cloud, Security (Antivirus, Access rights).
- Concepts: Project management, PowerShell, virtualization, Cisco, IP, LAN, VLAN, Switches, new technologies (Digitalization, mobile applications (smartphones, tablets))
- Soft skills:
- Customer-, result- and quality-focused
- Clear and structured communication; reporting (progress status, user feedback, ...)
- Incident- and problem-solving
- Strong professional ethics
- Ability to work in teams or autonomously; knowledge sharing; Priority-minded; organized
Based in Brussels Area, with interventions possibly in remote operational locations