BI Project ManagerSince 1987, LACO has strategically invested in business intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become LACO's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
LACO offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: business intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
- To coordinate and be responsible for the execution of the assignments of all the stakeholders within the set criteria (time, budget, quality)
- To play a leading role as a Project Manager with multiple tasks encompassed in implementation and support of Business Intelligence applications.
- Based on your expertise, you make improvement proposals within the BI framework of the project.
- To build a good relationship with all stakeholders of the project
- To anticipate possible problems in time by listing, estimating and escalating the risks and assumptions
- To report on the progress and results of the project
Your profile & skills
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Project Manager BI.
- You are trilingual French/Dutch/English.
- You have a good knowledge of at least one of the following BI technology : SAS, MS BI, Cognos, Qlik and Tableau.
- You have a strong understanding of Agile methodology.
- You demonstrate a technical leadership ability with excellent communication skills.
- You are a self-starter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- You're a team player who accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects in a variety of domains
- An attractive salary package including a company car.
- Excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of Business Intelligence.
Are you ready to invest along with Laco?
Then please apply and contact our recruitment team via the APPLY button below.
! Both Employees and Freelancers are taken into consideration !