Looking is, the Belgian Maltem team! For a Business Analyst - Financial Credit Risks, they are recruiting.
Above all you must
- Be passionate by the general analysis of the business situation, the identification of possible issues and needs and turning them into challenges to be explored within projects.
- Have already intervened in both the analysis of the organization's strategy, goals, policies and business systems and the identification of the business issues, problems, needs, wishes and formulation of the business case.
- Be interested by the domain of Financial risks (Credit default, concentration, country risks, etc)
- Be curious and proactive with a strong collaborative mind.
- Have a first experience in Business Analysis in Financial Credit Risks within bank, insurance or corporate (internship included) environments.
- Have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in business administration, management, accounting, marketing, economics, statistics, computer, information science or a related field or a 5 years' equivalent experience.
- Be comfortable with IT tools and are interesting in management of project through Agile methodology.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch are an asset.
Why should you join us?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Result? A close and customized Support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...).
- An attractive and evolving salary packages.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A Support of our experts...that will help you to become an expert on your own and to continue to grow with us.
Great candidate, you could be? Join us on this new journey, you must!