The Belgian Maltem team needs you ! Will you be our next Project Management Officer?
Above all you must
- Be passionate by the definition and the implementation of the program management framework, processes and tools, i.e. Progress, Budget, Scope, Risks follow up & reporting.
- Have already intervened in both the definition of the projects key objectives, deliverables and planning but also in the highlight and the documentations of Risks, Issues, Mitigation Actions, Trade-offs and Status.
- Have worked with the preparation of Steering Committee and the execution of ad-hot tasks.
- Be interested by the domain of Project Management Office and ITS methodologies (Prince 2, Harmony, etc.).
- Be curious and proactive with a strong collaborative mind.
- Have a first experience in Project Management Office within bank, insurance or corporate (internship included) environments.
- Have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in project management, business administration, management, accounting, marketing, statistics, computer, information science or a 5 years' equivalent experience.
- Be comfortable with IT tools and are interesting in management of project through Agile methodology.
- Have an experience with Clarity and Oracle Warehouse Builder are appreciated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and French are an asset.
Why should you join us?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Result? A close and customized Support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...).
- An attractive and evolving salary packages.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A Support of our experts...that will help you to become an expert on your own and to continue to grow with us.
Feel like you could be a great candidate? Hesitate no more and join us on this great new adventure!