IT Manager: Teach, Share, Evolve
A private institution is currently on the hunt for their new IT Manager, leading the team and setting the goals for future development. With a very horizontal structure they are looking for a dynamic coach that will be the head of IT function with direct contact with the Managing Director of the institution.
With nearly 500 FTE's all active in the promotion of new talent, this is an environment where initiative is encouraged and an open mindset is essential to the good functioning of the institution.
Being a generalist function this is the next step for any IT specialist that is looking for a second management role.
- You will be in charge of your own IT team and the strategy to be adopted for the next 3 years to come, giving you the role of coach and of visionary
- In charge of delivery and solutions implementation, you will be the sole responsible for the evolution of the IT department, giving you the highest responsibilities.
- You participate in the implementation of new software and migrations, therefore you will be the multitasker and achiever of the IT department
- At least 10 years of experience in IT with a solid experience on management level
- A very good knowledge of various business applications
- You are fluent in Dutch and in English, any other language would be an asset
- A salary up to 85k and extra-legal benefits
- Enjoy a flat structure with equal opportunities where you can make people grow in a young and dynamic environment
- Be part of the decisionmakers of the company and have a true impact of the long-term vision and strategy.