- Your challenge: building and maintaining complex internet environments, applications and sites for a top media company
- Main tasks:
- Building and implementing a next-generation video backend platform using micro services developed in Node.js, connecting different underlying components and applications.
- Striving for high quality coding and maximizing the unit tested coverage to deliver solutions that are defect free.
- Evaluating business requirements and system design, and suggesting possible implementation solutions.
- You have a higher education, Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You have professional experience as a developer in an object-oriented environment, using a variety of following technologies:
- Java: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate...
- Web Services: Rest, SOAP
- Database technologies: SQL (MySQL or alike), NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis or alike)
- Knowledge of Node.js is a definite plus.
- Experience of working in an Agile software delivery environment is a plus.
- Problem solver, quality-driven, communicative, flexible, sense of responsibility, accurate and structured work.
- You have a passion for applications and innovations in online media.
- You're fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
Achallenging software development opportunity in a high-tech media company. Next to a full salary package (car included), you can count on flexibility, learning opportunities, career planning, team building and a delicious company restaurant.