We are currently looking for a self-driven, full stack .NET developer interested in working in fast-growing domain of artificial intelligent.
The candidate needs to work well in a team and have good design and implementation skills.
The position requires a critical thinking and creativity to solve complex problems on web platforms.
Required Candidate Profile
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- You are familiar with .NET, HTML & MS-SQL.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and find adapted solutions
- Understanding of Rest principles, Service-oriented architecture and API development
- Experience or interest with working in an Agile environment
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills in English
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Experience with other object-oriented languages such as C++ or Java
- Experience with non-relational databases like mongo DB
- Understanding of Unit testing, Test-Driven Development and mocking frameworks
- Demonstration of success in challenging environments
- Willingness to explore innovative solutions in R&D
- Desire to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of French and/or Dutch language is a plus
What we offer
- A position in a fast-growing area.
- A joyous salary.
- Lots of room for your creativity.
- Possibility of doing 1 day of remote work per week.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Flat organizational structure where people can set up their own agenda and deliverables.
- A phenomenal atmosphere in the office, including snacks, good coffee and free drinks.
- An international, young and friendly environment in a shiny office in Brussels downtown.
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and improving as a professional.
Please send your resume/motivation letter in English!
CV's in other languages will not be considered.