- Developing new user-facing features using REACT.JS;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Responsible with data visualization with D3.JS (or similar libraries);
- Creating Crud back-end capabilities with Node.js;
- To join the team you need:
- Thorough understanding of REACT.JS and its core principles;
- Experience with popular REACT.JS workflows (such as Redux); data structure concepts, front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Npm, etc., automated test frameworks (nightmare.JS, jest, sinon);
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript, RESTful APIs, modern front-end build pipelines and tools, code versioning tools (such as GIT);
- Strong knowledge of CSS & CSS-in-JS (postcss, glamor, glamorous...);
- We would be extra happy if you:
- Are familiar with: Node.js web servers & frameworks (express.JS, hapi.JS) and database technologies both SQL and non-SQL is a plus (PostgreSQL, MongoDB), Java, Python
- Have experience with infrastructure (Openshift, Unix...)
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography and intuitive layouts.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Invisionapp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
If you are ready to start your new challenge please send your resume via the button below.