Montreal Associates are looking for an Office 365 consultant specialist for a client based in Belgium.
- Provide advisory consultancy for Digital Workplace customer engagements.
- Technical ownership of project delivery and engaging closely with the Project Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Identify and analyze requirements, develop suitable architectures and lead a virtual team
- Develop customized Digital Workplace roadmaps based on client business case/financial budget
- Run technical workshops covering multiple technologies
- Actively identify solution development opportunities, create the artefacts to support this and then drive solution adoption.
- Own and manage the scoping and definition of conceptual design by understanding and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Own and manage contributions within Tender documentation Requests For Proposals, especially large scale engagements and involving multi-technologies.
- Own the solution(s) for a single large project or a program of inter-related projects.
- Provide accurate estimates and plans for the successful delivery of solutions.
- Contribute to the practice strategy by suggesting new service capabilities, in particular bringing together services across the Digital Workplace practice
Background and Skills
- Languages: French / Dutch and English
- Mobility is key
- Be aware of emerging and current issues and trends around various solution and business areas.
- Maintain high level of industry/business awareness through training and self-development
- Deep understanding of Microsoft O365 and experience in moving users to Office 365
- Proven experience in Exchange mail migrations projects to Office 365
- A background in SharePoint and/or solutions to build next generation intranet experiences
- Location: All around Belgium & Luxembourg (business trips)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration/length: 6 months +
- Reference: Calb - 35135
If you are interested by this Office 365 consultant position, don't hesitate to send your up to date CV via the button below.
Montreal Associates (Systems) Ltd and its affiliates Montreal Associates GMBH and Montreal Associates (Systems) S.L., operate Employment Businesses and Agencies (collectively referred for the purpose of this disclaimer as the "Montreal Associates Group"). All personal data received from applicants to the roles we advertise will be treated in accordance with the Montreal Associates Group's Privacy Notice which can be found on our company website https://www.montrealassociates.com/privacy-policy.
By submitting personal data to any company within the Montreal Associates Group, the applicant is explicitly agreeing to the use of such data by the Montreal Associates Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Montreal Associates Group companies within the UK and Europe in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities. We will not pass the applicant's data to any third party without their verbal or written permission to do so.