We are currently looking for a Voice & Network Integration Engineer, Cisco UC Specialist for Win, a company situated near Namur in order to strengthen the integration team.
The teams responsabilites are
- Realization of technical configurations necessary for the implementation, migration and updating of customer solutions.
- Writing and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Maintenance and management of the solutions deployed in support of the debug / repair team.
- Analyze, develop and implement applications based on technologies determined by the company's strategy, as part of projects for external customers or as part of a research and development process, while respecting budget constraints .
- Ensures debugging and repair actions in level 2
- Participate in product development in collaboration with the Marketing teams
- Manages the technical relationship with the customer
- Performs pre-sales support (high-level, low level design) when needed
- Support for the implementation of a customer solution while respecting configuration standards
- Be able to perform complex migrations and upgrades of Cisco telephony solutions
- Be able to provide training, make technical presentations to customers
- Complete technical coordination of external and internal projects
- Support for problems that the Helpdesk level 1 cannot solve
- Responsible for updating technical documentation during the completion of a project or a modification made to a client
- Ensures reporting to a Project Manager in the progress of his files
- Carry out occasional consultancy projects (internal and external)
- Write detailed technical recommendations
- Research, analysis, validation and recommendation of new technologies, solutions and products to be integrated into existing services and applications within the framework of a working group
- Participate in tests to be performed as part of the implementation of a new product or new technology. Design, sizing and testing of new applications or services required by the market
- Participation in a guard role
- University degree or A1 in telecommunications, IT or equivalent technical experience.
- Available, autonomous, but able to work and communicate with other team members
- At least 3 years of experience in several of the following UC areas:
- Significant expertise in the design, implementation and support of Cisco CUCM, UCCX (including scripting), Unity, IM & Presence, Expressway, Webex, Cube solutions is required
- Knowledge of SIP protocol
- Knowledge of other UC systems such as Unify Openscape Business, asterisk is a plus
- Network and Virtualization skills are recommended:
- LAN (Cisco, HP, etc.)
- Administration of Linux, Windows operating systems Virtualization (VMware, ...)
- Certification in one or more of these fields is an asset (CCNA, CCNP Collaboration, CCIE Collaboration)
- Good ability to innovate in fields where the methods and techniques used are complex
- Autonomous in learning and practicing technology watch
- Resistance to stress, methodical and well organized
- Very good interpersonal skills, as well as organization, good written and verbal communication (French and English)
Want to know more? Then feel free to apply with your latest CV!